Are you a mental health therapist wanting to incorporate yoga and mindfulness into your practice?
Are you a yoga teacher interested in supporting the mental health of the students you teach?
Are you a new yoga therapist looking for support and community?
Yoga Therapy Consultation may be for you. Consultation can increase confidence, foster creativity and answer questions about teaching and/or therapy from a yogic perspective.
In yoga therapy consultation you will:
• ask questions about specific clients and/or students in order to better serve them
• get creative ideas to bring into sessions/classes
• learn how to be a trauma-informed yoga teacher
• get feedback from a yoga therapy lens so you can keep growing as a therapist/teacher
• have connection with an experienced practitioner to counter isolation
• bring a new sense of energy and excitement to your work
$155/ 60 minutes
5-Session Yoga Consultation Package
$597 (over $175 savings!)
10-Session Yoga Consultation Package
$997 (over $550 savings!)
Ready to consult? Let’s determine if we would work well together.
Who is Laura?
Laura Humpf is passionate about people finding their unique voice and supporting new teachers and therapists as they discover the way they want to hold space for healing. She loves the intersections of yoga and mental health as well as spirituality and social justice. She has been a practicing yoga therapist since 2007, co-created a 10 month mentorship program for yoga teachers, started several consultation groups, and has been a thriving business owner since 2012.
Questions? Email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (206) 478-5357.